Commissioning / Software Engineer
Are you an experienced PLC Software Engineer and would you like to work for leading company in the maritime industry? Are you willing to travel around the world and work on a large number of different types of ships? If so, you just found your new career challenge
As Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for the Commissioning activities related to all kind of systems on board of advanced ships.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Commissioning Systems on board advanced ships.
- Programming Equipment.
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer with extensive knowledge automation software of equipment with at least two years of relevant experience within the shipbuilding industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
Relevant technical education on at least secondary level but we prefer a BSc degree.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI.
- Preferable experience in measurement and control techniques.
- Good command of English language.
- Willing to travel in- and outside of the EU.
- EU citizen.
Our client is a global leader in their field and is offering a great international working environment with skilled, multidisciplinary co-workers and challenging projects.
- We are offering a challenging job at a leading company.
- Projects at shipbuilding locations around the world.
- Good base salary + interesting daily net allowances for working abroad + travel time paid + 8% holiday allowance + 38 free days.
The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic company in the maritime industry. Not living in The Netherlands? Don’t worry! You can count on our full assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Commissioning Engineer that we are looking for, or do you know anyone? Please get in contact with me or apply directly via the button below! You can reach me by calling, or you can sent me a Whatsapp via +31(0) 6 295 789 08 or e-mail: email@example.com.