Do you dream of a job in shipbuilding in which you are responsible for delivering an engineering package? Do you have the skills to communicate in a clear and motivating way? Then this could be your next challenge!
In this interesting position you will be part of a project team with the aim of building a fantastic ship. You are specifically responsible for the delivery and coordination of the engineering package related to the technical equipment and systems on board of the ship. Much of the equipment is provided by subcontractors. It is quite a challenge to manage this properly. And that is exactly what gives you energy!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Setting up planning and monitoring progress and quality.
- Point of contact for subcontractors, classification societies, representatives of owners and project members.
- Identifying and solving possible problems.
- Support for the different departments in every phase of the project (Purchasing, Production, After Sales).
- Responsible for the smooth running of the project in your field.
- Leading and motivating your professional engineering team.
For this position we are looking for a motivated and passionate engineer with solid experience in a coordinating role who oversees the whole process.
In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- Mechanical education at MBO-4 or BSc level.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in ship or yacht building.
- Experience with outsourcing detail engineering work.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written, Dutch is a plus.
- EU citizenship, preferably already living in the Netherlands.
You are going to work for a very renowned shipbuilding company!
A challenging full-time position with great career opportunities, both on a personal and professional level. You work in a professional team with nice colleagues. Your salary depends on education and experience. There are also excellent benefits.
Are you the Coordinator Systems we are looking for? Apply directly for this vacancy.
If you have any questions prior to your application, please contact Hendrik by email (email@example.com) or phone / whats-app: 06 22 39 64 97,