Design Engineer-Naval Architect
Would you like to be responsible for the execution of shipbuilding designs? Are you looking for a long-term collaboration in the Netherlands and do you have experience in coordinating the proposal process? We might be looking for you!
As a Design Engineer – Naval Architect you will be responsible for the execution of shipbuilding designs. Regarding the specific requirements of the client, you make the first concept design together with the Proposal Engineers. Subsequently you make general arrangement plans, specifications, calculations and you evaluate new concepts.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Making the shipbuilding design in collaboration with the Proposal Department.
- Proposal activities, among others: preparing specifications, writing reports and making presentations.
- Making calculations for weight, strength, stability, resistance and propulsion calculations.
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree in Naval architecture, Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical study.
- Experience in hands-on coordinating a design and proposal process.
- Expertise in a variety of design concepts and practices.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Design Engineer-Naval Architect that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222. Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.