Are you an experienced Diagnostics Engineer looking to work on-board vessels and travel regularly? If you want to take the next step in your career, we have the perfect role for you!
As Diagnostics Engineer, you will be in charge of performing measurements systems onboard of vessels for dredging production system, vibration and noise, and shaft power measurements.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for realizing measurement campaigns on-board of different vessels.
- Determining systems performance and troubleshooting.
- Liaising with internal and external clients and working closely with the Monitoring Team.
- Preparing the measurements on-board and being in charge of analysis and reporting.
We are looking for a Diagnostics Engineer with a good eye for detail and at least 2 years+ experience in a similar role. Moreover, the following requirements should be meet:
- MBO or HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Marine Engineering or similar Technical discipline.
- Previous experience with diagnostics, measurements and analysis of maritime equipment.
- Willingness to work on-board vessels and office based also.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken (able to communicate in Dutch is a plus).
- Willingness to travel.
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in The Netherlands but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world.
This is a long-term job located in the area of Rotterdam. The company offers training and the necessary tools so that you can develop and acquire the necessary set of skills for the role. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience. Contact me for more details!
Are you the Measurement and Diagnostics Engineer that we are looking for? If you are confident in fulfilling this role apply directly! For any questions, please contact Costina at +31 6 8395 7663 (Whats App) or e-mail: email@example.com.
+40 21 555 1190/ +31 6 8395 7663