Electrical Engineer Marine & Offshore
Are you a driven Electrical Engineer who can design and engineer electrical installations? Would you like to join one of the most innovative electrical engineering companies in the maritime industry? If so, you found a great career opportunity!
As an Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for performing drawing and engineering work for electrical installations and also for the work preparation. This position is based in the north of The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing and documenting projects technically, based on contract conditions and requirements.
- Providing support in making calculations and determining work budgets.
- Offering support in the aftercare of the project.
- Reporting directly to the project leader or project manager.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced electrical engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Electrical Engineering. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of drawing and design of electrical installations within the Maritime sector.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- A proactive approach and good analytical skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Eplan and Microsoft Office.
- A good command of English (oral and written).
You will work for one of the world’s top maritime suppliers!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly, informal work environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost at +31 6 29 57 89 08.
+40 21 555 1190