Are you an Electrical Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Do you have experience in electrical power distribution equipment and would you like to have a long-term / permanent job? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will get involved in all phases of complex offshore projects, from market development, to tendering, cable system design, manufacturing and installation on site.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing work methods statements before offshore installations.
- Having a permanent communication between site and office.
- Working closely with suppliers, specialist consultants, clients and internal stakeholder such as project teams, cable installation engineering and tender managers.
- Monitoring and planning costs and progress of the engineering projects.
For this position we are looking for an Electrical Engineer with previous experience in electrical power distribution equipment preferably in the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!