Electrical Power Engineer (Maritime)
Do you have in depth knowledge with industrial installations, for the maritime industry? If you are an experienced E&I Engineer interested to develop in a leading company in the offshore sector, we have an interesting role for you. Join us!
As Electrical Power Engineer you will develop and design the whole electrical installation through all stages including drawing and documentation work. This position is based in the area of Rotterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing electrical installations details, single-line diagrams, panel layouts, cable and consumer lists.
- Coordinating new and improved power distribution installations.
- Providing support for different teams on E&I matters for the whole cycle.
- Evaluating and preventing troubles in power distribution (harmonics, blind currents, etc.).
- Overseeing cabling calculations, short-circuit calculations, arc-flash analysis.
We are looking for a well-educated and experienced Electrical Power Engineer with a very good understanding of offshore and maritime rules and regulations in electrical engineering. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering or similar.
- Experience with electrical power generation (distribution and protection for low and medium voltages, switch gear, transformers, motor control centers, automation cabinets).
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Available to travel occasionally.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
In response to the latest developments within this specific company we are looking for Engineers for a permanent job position. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20, – net per worked day.
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Electrical Power Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or at +31 6 8395 7663.