Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer and are you looking for a long-term opportunity in the Netherlands? Would you like to be part of a company always pushing the limits of technology? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for preparation, performance and support of geotechnical design and engineering activities of offshore projects. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Working closely with other departments in order to evaluate the geotechnical design and the geotechnical design process.
- Provide geotechnical advice and support to proposal and project teams.
- Checking the geotechnical design prepared by subcontractors.
- Advise the management team on geotechnical design aspects and on procedures of verification.
- Control of quality, planning, costs and invoices of subcontracted geotechnical design and engineering activities.
For this position we are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a strong background in geotechnical engineering. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil, Mining, Geo-engineering or similar).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Geotechnical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.