Would you like to work on global Integrated Logistics Support projects? Do you have experience in the naval or shipbuilding industry? If so, please have a look at this position! We are looking for engineers who are able to prepare accurate maintenance programs and technical documents for ships.
As an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer, you are responsible for projects related to services for Naval Ships. You will be work on projects related to spare parts, in warranty or out of warranty, providing services during the whole life cycle of vessels. The usual service packages that have to be delivered normally include technical documentation, maintenance plans for equipment and trainings. In order to do this, you will work together with the ILS team to prepare ILS documentation.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing ILS training material for technical equipment and naval products.
- Preparing budgetary offers and doing estimations of projects costs.
- Performing ILS analysis such as ISP, ATM and PMS.
- Studying the technical regulations and technical drawings that apply in each project.
- Studying and reporting the reliability and maintainability of naval equipment.
- Cooperate with the technical department and report to the Project Manger ILS.
- Providing guidance to more junior engineers.
We are looking for someone who has experience in ILS projects. The ideal candidate has experience in the shipbuilding industry and has a solid technical knowledge regarding vessel’s equipment. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a BSc/MSc in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 2 years of working experience in development and execution of ILS packages.
- Alternatively, minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance in an engineering environment.
- Speaking English fluently; Additional languages like Dutch, German or Spanish are an advantage.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the ILS Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 83957663 or sending me an e-mail to Iulia@upeople.nl
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!