Lead Engineer Yacht Interior Engineering
Are you an experienced Interior Engineer (BSc or MSc) with at least 5 years of experience in shipbuilding or yacht building? We are looking for a team lead interior engineering.
As a team lead interior engineering you are responsible for the engineering process within the interior discipline and leading a group of Interior Engineers.
Specific tasks in this role:
- Coordinating, planning, directing Interior engineers.
- Substantive monitoring of the design principles.
- Monitoring the engineering process.
- Consultation with colleagues Team Leads from other disciplines.
- Drawing up technical specifications.
- Technical assessment of suppliers’ offers.
- Coordinating and assessing outsourced work (engineering).
- Responsible for the results of your own team.
- Performance meetings.
To be successful in this position, we require the following qualities:
- BSc / MSc level in technical direction
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the luxury yacht or Cruise industry.
- Experience modern design software (AutoCAD, NX, Team Centre) and office package (MS Projects, Excel, Word).
- Excellent communicating skills in English.
- Being able to communicate in Dutch is a big plus
Our client is a Yacht building company that is known worldwide for their excellent quality.
- Challenging yachting projects.
- Excellent salary up to 78K per year and 38 days per year paid leave.
- Budget for studies
- Partial working from home is negotiable
- Relocation support
Are you an experienced team lead interior engineer within the yacht or cruise building industry and are you are looking for a long term collaboration? Then apply directly for this position!
If you have any questions prior to your application, call or WhatsApp (24/7) Joost Wenteler via 06 29578908 or send an email to email@example.com.
Candidates with a EU citizenship are welcome to apply. We guarantee that your data will be treated strictly confidentially by us!