Maintenance & Repair Coordinator
Do you have experience in preparing major repair projects within the maritime? We are looking for a Coordinator with the ability to support the vessel management team during the dockings and who is eager to travel abroad occasionally. Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for preparing the final tender documents, evaluating quotations and discussing ship repair contract conditions with the shipyards. You will prepare accurate cost calculations working according to the current company standards. This position is based in Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Drawing up necessary documents for repairs.
- Contracts evaluation from shipyards and subcontractors, considering the planning, price and liabilities.
- Developing final offers and supporting vessel manager in setting up initial planning.
- Checking variations of initial tenders, issuing final invoices and claims.
For this position we are looking for a meticulous planner having excellent knowledge in estimating costs. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in a similar technical position.
- Experience with contracts and subcontractors (experience with shipyards is a plus).
- You have great communication skills in English.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the M&R Coordinator that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org