Are you a Project Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you eager to travel around the world? Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for developing of complex engineering projects for the offshore sector. You will be in contact with different departments, suppliers and production lead.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Planning and estimating the engineering, preparation and execution of projects.
- Developing work methods statements before offshore installations.
- Optimizing and implementing the method statements on site.
- Having a permanent communication between site and office.
- Monitoring and planning costs and progress of the engineering projects.
We are looking for motivated engineers having previous offshore experience in cables or foundations. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- BSc or MSc degree in offshore/mechanical/civil/marine engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Willing to work abroad, on board vessels or in the office.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands or Belgium as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Project Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.