Project Leader (Electrical engineering)
Are you a motivated electrical engineering project leader who can manage challenging electrical engineering projects and realize unique electrical solutions in the highest division of yacht building? If so, you just found a great career opportunity!
As an Electrical Engineering Project Leader in the Mechanical Engineering department you will work on the electrical engineering of the yacht together with the work planners and draftsmen. This position is based in the south of The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Staying up to date with all the latest developments in the highest division of yacht building, where the size and complexity of electronic components is increasing rapidly.
- Ensuring that the Production and Purchase departments are optimally prepared for the construction of the yacht by providing them with the correct information and working drawings in time.
- Getting approval from all authorities on time for the designs.
- Ensuring that suppliers supply materials and systems according to specifications and planning.
- Overseeing the entire project, closely monitoring planning and budget, and ensuring a smooth progress.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) focused on Electrical Engineering / Electronics and at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience in managing electrical engineering projects.
- Analytically strong, but also practical, hands-on and able to work well independently.
- Knowledge and skills in project management, policy implementation, planning and control.
- Strong analytical and self-directing skills.
- Communicative and socially skilled, with coaching qualities.
- A good command of both English (oral and written).
- Experience in yacht building is a plus.
You will work for one of the world’s top luxury yacht builders!
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction.
- Pension scheme.
- Collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Fitness plan with a 50% discount.
- Active staff association with pleasant trips, drinks and festivities.
Are you the Electrical Engineering Project Leader that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mattanja at +31 6 22 80 24 21.