Project Leader Mechanical
Are you a Project Leader who is passionate about yachts and mechanical engineering? Would you like to manage complex projects from A to Z at one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct implementation and execution of the Mechanical Engineering activities. You are ensuring that technical information is available for the production and purchasing department. This position is based in the area of North Brabant.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Coordinating the project team;
- Preparing information packages for the purchasing and production department;
- Ensuring that everything is executed confirm the classification rules;
- Consulting with the other engineering departments and sending subcontractors who provide part of the design;
- Keeping an overview, steering the progress and monitoring planning and budget in this varied and challenging process.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Leader with a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in the direction of Mechanical Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant work experience. The ideal candidate must be flexible and stress resistant, with great problem-solving skills, experience in mechanical engineering projects and a passion for luxury yachts. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Strong analytical and self-managing ability;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- 3 years of proven experience in management of mechanical engineering teams and budget management;
- Great communication, social and coaching skills;
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build luxurious aluminium and steel yachts and they are a market leader.
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht Building industry;
- Good competitive base salary including some secondary benefits;
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction;
- Pension scheme;
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year;
- Friendly work environment;
- Great educational and training opportunities;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company;
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.