Project Management Assistant
Do you have excellent communication skills in German and English? Are you looking for an international experience and would you like to work for a leading company in the maritime sector? We offer you a challenging opportunity in the Netherlands & a great team of colleagues! Apply now!
In this position you will be assigned to different projects teams and departments, trying to consolidate the relation with German clients. You will directly support the Project Team Leader, preparing meeting reports, presentations, organization charts or management reports. Additionally, you will attend meetings with clients and suppliers, providing operational support and advising the client liaison team.
For this position we are looking for enthusiastic candidates having strong organizational and public speaking skills.
- Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Technical education or a bachelor degree in business administration or other relevant study.
- Excellent communication abilities in English and German, both written and verbal.
- Some experience in preparing presentations/reports is a strong asset.
- Affinity with the maritime sector or a strong motivation to develop in this sector and be part of an international and professional working environment.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. They are part of the largest Dutch shipyard that defines shipbuilding all over the world, through their engineering offices and production facilities.
This is a long-term position and the company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.