Do you have previous experience in Project Planning in technical shipbuilding projects? Are you looking to develop your project scheduling/planning experience and gain a wider understanding of Project Controls? If you feel like this is the right Planner role for you then keep on reading!
The Project Planner role involves working close with the project management team for a timely planning of all project activities and creating progress reports. The role is interesting and varied and you will have the opportunity to support the logistic processes in such a way that in-time delivery of equipment at the building site can be assured. You witll be the connection between processes and will create a planning of all activities within engineering, procurement, manufacturing engineering, production, commissioning of the project from contract till delivery.
Main responsibilities as a Project Planner will involve:
- Work closely with project managers, team leaders and subcontractors to develop a baseline planning for all project activities based on the master planning and hour budget
- Creating, maintaining, reviewing the operational planning and identifying progress delays and bottlenecks.
- Presenting planning information for multi-project planning and progress status overviews.
- Discuss and negotiate in- and export requirements, incoterms, etc. with customs as required.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Operations, or Supply Chain Management.
- Significant working experience as Planner/Planning Engineer for over 5 years in complex technical projects
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software
- Proficiency in English both written & verbal.
Our client is an international shibuilding company with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide, they occupy a leading position in the shipbuilding and shirepair market in the Nederlands.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. For more details you can reach Iulia at +316 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your details will be treated confidentially!