In this challenging position, you will be part of the Central Planning department and you will take care of project planning in different phases (from sales up to delivery). You will support project managers regarding the planning and monitoring of progress.
Daily tasks include:
- Acting as a spider in the web between the members of the Project Management Team and the operations.
- Being always three steps forward and able to make connections, asses risks and opportunities in time.
- Facilitating the realization of the project approach based on your planning expertise.
- Creating & maintaining a project schedule.
- Being responsible for progress reports & analyzing planning data.
- Having a BSc degree in a technical direction.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with planning tools such as Primavera and knowledge of planning methods.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Representative, commercial and communicative skills.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world. Their employees are highly trained and experienced. Our client offers a great international working environment.
- An interesting and varied job with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- A position at a leading company within the Shipbuilding.
- Good working conditions.
Are you the Project Planner that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 – 2957 8908 (WhatsApp) or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Joost Wenteler