Senior Electrical Engineer
Do you have experience with complex electrical systems in the shipbuilding, offshore or industrial field? Are you willing to travel once in a while? We might be looking for you!
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the design and functional development of complete electrical systems on board of vessels. You will be involved from the first project phase and support the commissioning department within the execution phase of the project. You will report to the Team Leader Electrical and to the Manager Engineering.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing design and calculations for the proposal phase of the project.
- Preparing specifications, technical documents and schematic electrical drawings.
- Checking designs and the quality of subcontracted work.
- Performing cost analysis on received offers from subcontractors/suppliers with the purchase department.
- Offering support for producing and submitting proposals to customers.
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications, imposed by Class and the customer.
- Supporting the commissioning and installation activities on board.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with a broad experience in complex engineering projects. Engineers with experience in Shipbuilding, Offshore or Industrial projects are welcome.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer for complex systems.
- Experienced in the design of Power Distribution systems.
- Experienced to work with and manage third-party vendors and subcontractors.
- Having great communication skills in English.
- Willing to work in other locations and abroad.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Sr. Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.