Structural Design Engineer (Shipbuilding / repair)
Are you an experienced Structural design engineer and you’re an expert user 2D and 3D modeling? (AutoCAD) We offer you a challenging project and a great team of colleagues! Apply now!
As a Structural Designer you will work mainly on conversion / modification projects engineering projects and prepare workshop drawings for all kind of steelwork related to the shipbuilding industry such as foundations, stairways, grillages, railings, etc.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 2 and 3D designs and workshop drawings of steelwork using CAD 2 and 3D.
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines.
- Solving all kind of technical problems appears on the job.
- Discussing technical solutions.
- Reporting your progress and discussing ideas.
We are looking for mechanical / shipbuilding design engineers on Secondary level or BSc, with at least 5 years of experience as structural designer. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Having experience in the shipbuilding, ship repair, crane building or steel outfitting.
- Being able to work with 2D and 3D software
- Pragmatic way of thinking (knowledge of production, welding, foundation techniques).
- Being able to work independently.
- Having excellent English language skills (speaking and writing).
Our client is a midsize well know engineering company doing various projects within the maritime and offshore industry.
Project based position with a duration of approx. 6 months. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience, being up to € 3800,- gross per month. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 € net per km.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge? Apply directly to this position!
If you have any questions, please contact me at +316 3011 1222 or via e-mail: elena@upeople