Team Leader Outfitting/Interior
Are you a goal-oriented Team Leader who is passionate about outfitting/interior design? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team of Engineers, coordinating the outfitting/interior engineering activities of living, working, recreation and storage areas on board ships? If so, you just found your next career step!
In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of outfitting engineers during the correct execution of the engineering activities related to walls, floors, ceilings, insulation plans, layout of accommodations. This for the full engineering phases from basic to detailed design.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing and reviewing engineering documentation such as technical specifications, functional descriptions, arrangements, fabrication/mounting drawings.
- Executing or supervising the engineering team activities: 2D and 3D technical drawings.
- Verifying technical data of vendors and subcontractors.
- Preparing technical analysis on received offers while having a strong collaboration with the purchase department.
- Being responsible for the quality of the prepared engineering work.
- Monitoring and controlling man-hours spent.
- Visiting and supporting the production department with possible technical problems.
We are looking for an ambitious Team Leader who has experience in engineering for the outfitting of ships. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical Bachelor or Master level related to outfitting/interior discipline.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant experience in the engineering of outfitting/interior systems.
- Experience in leading large engineering teams (10+ people).
- Ability to work with software such as AutoCAD or NUPAS – CADMATIC (2D and 3D drawings).
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Team Leader that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.