Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering competitive proposals? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in the Netherlands? Check this opportunity and contact us for more details!
In this position you will be responsible for organizing the tender process for a leading company in the offshore industry. You will report to the Tender Manager, preparing high quality tenders for marine/civil construction projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete tender process.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Permanent contact with the clients, providing solutions to their challenges.
- Working together with the other departments, such as the engineering, to compose the tender, making also detailed cost estimations.
- Organizing the follow-up for the successful tenders.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer with experience in tendering, preparation and follow-up of marine/civil construction projects. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably Civil/Structural or Offshore Engineering background.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Good abilities in using MS Office applications (Excel).
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required, for meetings and visits.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Tender Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.