3D Piping Design Engineer
Are you a motivated piping engineer who is experienced with HVAC systems? Would you like to join one of the world’s leading HVAC specialists in the maritime sector? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a 3D Piping Design Engineer, you are responsible for the 3D modelling and routing of HVAC systems on board of superyachts. This position is based in the Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Pipe routing.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers, clients and colleagues for technical issues.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in a technical field of study. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience in 3D designing of piping systems on board of ships.
- Experience with CADmatic and/or Siemens NX.
- Knowledge of classification rules and regulations.
- Flexible, team player and loyal.
- Willing to invest in personal development.
You will work for one of the most prolific HVAC builders in the world!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the 3D Piping Design Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190.