Applications Manager (CATIA/Siemens NX)
We are currently seeking for a creative Applications Manager who can take responsibility for the functional application management of the CATIA/Siemens NX systems. If you have relevant working experience and if you are looking for a dynamic international work environment, you should read further!
In this position you will be responsible to advise and assist multiple projects on the optimal use of the CATIA/Siemens NX system. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Customize the system for optimal use within the projects.
- Act as a point of contact for functional support in case of issues with the system and responsible for solving these issues.
- Keeping track of the evaluation, development and implementation of process improvements.
- Permanently check performance indicators of the system to identify possible issues.
- Having a Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical direction.
- Relevant working experience in CATIA or Siemens NX system.
- Previous experience as Application Manager preferably with engineering software.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Our client is a company specialized in designing and building ships in the luxury segment. The company offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.