Applications Manager (Catia Structures/Cadmatic Hull)
We are currently seeking for a creative Applications Manager who can take responsibility for the functional application management of the Catia Structures/Cadmatic Hull 3D CAD system. If you have relevant working experience and if you are looking for a dynamic international work environment, you should read further!
In this position you will be responsible to advise and assist multiple projects on the optimal use of the Catia Structures/Cadmatic Hull system. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Customize the system for optimal use within the projects.
- Act as a point of contact for functional support in case of issues with the system and responsible for solving these issues.
- Keeping track of the evaluation, development and implementation of process improvements.
- Permanently check performance indicators of the system to identify possible issues.
- Having a Bachelor degree, preferably in shipbuilding or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant working experience in Catia or Cadmatic Hull system.
- Previous experience as Application Manager preferably with engineering software.
- Some affinity with the structural engineering process in shipbuilding or other relevant fields is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.