Basic Engineer (Equipment & Piping)
Would you like to work on innovative Shipbuilding design projects? Do you have experience in concept or basic engineering? If so, please have a look at this position!
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will design, develop and analyse equipment and piping for big offshore vessels. You will develop designs for new technologies, piping, installations and equipment according to customer requirements and taking into account the standards of the company related to quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Generating one-line piping diagrams for systems such as ballast systems, cooling water etc.
- Performing calculations for thickness and pipe diameters.
- Following up the detailed, construction and commissioning phases of the project.
- Specifying necessary components based on construction specifications and regulations.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the Oil&Gas / Chemical or Shipbuilding industry. Having experience in basic engineering is essential. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with Nupas-Cadmatic is a plus.
- Speaking English fluently.
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world. Their employees are highly trained and experienced. Our client offers a great international working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Basic Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 06 29578908 (WhatsApp) or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.