Cable Installation Engineer
Are you an Engineer looking for a challenging opportunity in the offshore sector? Do you have experience in performing cable installation analyses using OrcaFlex? If that’s you, keep on reading!
As Cable Installation Engineer, you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to cable installation activities, during the preparations and execution phase of complex offshore projects. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies.
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports, specifications and calculations for the installation of cable products.
- Reading the project specifications and give comments with an engineering query.
- Permanently monitoring the progress of the engineering projects.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer having experience with execution of cable installation analyses in OrcaFlex. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Naval Architecture or other relevant engineering discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the offshore industry, preferably offshore wind projects.
- Good knowledge of vessel hydrodynamic, mooring, vessel stability and DP can be a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Cable Installation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.