Are you an experienced CFD Engineer? Would you like to design, develop and analyze engineering solutions for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? Keep on reading!
Working as CFD Engineer means working on projects and being responsible for shaping the integration process of CFD together with the Naval Architect and other CFD specialists. By establishing and formalizing working methods and procedures you ensure that there is more knowledge and control in CFD areas like:
- Resistance simulation;
- Hull shape optimization;
- Wind simulation;
- Screw simulation and analysis;
- Exhaust and flue gas analysis;
- Helicopter landing analysis;
- Specific R&D studies.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supporting the Naval Architect in providing essential information regarding the ship design.
- Coordinating the CFD scope across multiple projects.
- Collecting information, making agreements, reporting on the findings and communicating all to your peers.
- Keeping knowledge and expertise up-to-date and following new developments.
- Performing a wide range of assignments (advice, solution/design) while focusing on solving unique issues.
We are looking for an experienced CFD Specialist who can empathize with the wishes of the owners, striving for best solutions. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- MSc degree (e.g. Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture).
- At least 4 years of experience with CFD within ship or yacht building.
- Experience with CFD simulations and software (e.g. Star-CCM + or FINETM / Marine).
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software (NX is an advantage).
- Independent, pro-active and strong analytical thinking..
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Shipbuilding industry;
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues;
- Very competitive salary up to € 70K bruto per year depending on experience and eligibility;
- 38 days off per year;
- Travel and holiday allowance;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email email@example.com. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.