Are you an experienced CFD Engineer in the yacht building sector? Would you like to design, develop and analyze engineering solutions for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? Keep on reading!
As a CFD Engineer, you will be establishing and formalizing working methods and procedures within the scope of the Client, while ensuring that there is more knowledge and control on all CFD matters.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Collecting information, making agreements, reporting on the findings and communicating all to your peers.
- Keeping knowledge and expertise up-to-date and following new developments.
- Performing a wide range of assignments (advice, solution/design) while focusing on solving unique issues.
We are looking for an experienced CFD Specialist who can empathize with the wishes of the owners, with leading capabilities, striving for best solutions.
Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc degree or MSc degree in Naval Architecture.
- Experience with CFD simulations and software (e.g. Star-CCM + or FINETM / Marine).
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software (NX is an advantage).
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken. Speaking Dutch language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel for short periods of time.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the Yachting industry!
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme. Contact me for all details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the CFD Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application please contact Alex Bolog at +40 (0)215551191. Your information will be treated confidentially.