Are you experienced in regulatory compliance engineering field within the offshore industry? Would you like to join a highly skilled team working in a fast-paced, creative environment in a World Leading Offshore company? Read further!
The Compliance Engineer will be responsible for related compliance engineering field within the vessels thorough a good knowledge of class and flag rules & regulations. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Following on standards, directives and regulations applicable and/or related to vessels lift system.
- Advising stake holders of evolution’s/changes to the standards, directives and regulations.
- Encouraging awareness/knowledge on product safety and compliance within the product development team.
- Reviewing product specifications and design to assure fit standards, directives, and regulations are included.
- Working (on-site) with certifying laboratories during testing and developing corrective actions as necessary.
For this position, we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer interested in a temporary or long-term position with at least 3+ years of experience in regulatory compliance engineering field within the offshore industry. We also expect the following:
- MSc degree or BSc degree in engineering.
- Good knowledge of class and flag rules specifically of DNV and Lloyd’s.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship, preferably living in The Netherlands are considered for this position.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects. Our client offers a great international working environment with remarkably skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
This is can be temporary or long-term position!
Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience and capabilities, paid for 40 working hrs/month.
Contact me for all necessary details!
Are you the Regulatory Compliance Engineer (open for a temporary or permanent position) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina Tapalaga at +40 21 555 1190 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+40 21 555 1190