We are currently looking for an experienced Contracts/Purchase Officer who can take responsibility of contracts for subcontractors and procurement for offshore projects. If you have a commercial approach and good negation skills, you should read further!
In this position you will be responsible for managing all the documents and information required for the different subcontractors involved in the project. At the same time, you will permanently support the projects with the updated submission of the efficient procurement planning. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Being responsible for draft and negotiate the subcontracts according to client & company’s requirement.
- Prepare the request for quotations, evaluate proposals.
- Issue the purchase orders.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within the company and providing a professional approach to the processes in the department.
For this position we are looking for candidates able to work in multiple projects at the same time. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree.
- At least 3 years of experience, with managing subcontracts (with suppliers) for Oil & Gas or Renewable Energy sector.
- Flexible attitude and commitment with projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects, operating worldwide.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Contracts/Purchase Officer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.