Cooling Technician- HVAC Systems
Are you an experienced Refrigeration Technician with depth knowledge of HVAC systems in the Maritime industry? Do you want to work for a leading company in the Yacht building industry and travel the world, meantime? If so, read further!
The Cooling Technician will be responsible for providing correct and reliable operation of refrigeration installations, in accordance with current legislation and regulations & technical specifications related to HVAC systems. This position is along-term job, based in Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Reviewing and completing assembly of refrigeration installations and supporting the Commissioning Engineer.
- Setting up reliable refrigeration installations by performing periodic maintenance.
- Performing correct analysis, making diagnosis of malfunctions, troubleshooting of refrigeration installations.
- Preparing necessary reports for new construction, overhaul and solving any faults.
- Checking the applicable safety requirements and regulations and report incidents to QESH department.
We are looking for a Refrigeration Technician with extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, with at least 2 years of relevant experience within the shipbuilding industry. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- MBO degree or a BSc degree, Technical education.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, Refrigeration / freezing system for marine & offshore use.
- Good command of English language.
- EU citizen, willingness to travel.
Our client is a global leader in their field and an expert supplier in yacht building, navy shipbuilding including submarines and offshore industry. Our client offers a great international working environment with skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
- We offer a challenging job at a leading company.
- Great international projects at the top yacht- and shipbuilders.
- Good base salary + interesting daily net allowances for working abroad + travel time 100% paid + 8% holiday allowance + 37 free days.
The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic company in the maritime industry. Not living in The Netherlands? Don’t worry! You will get our full assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Contact me for more details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Cooling Technician- HVAC systems that we are looking for or do you know anyone? Please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at + +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.