Are you a driven Draftsman who is passionate about yachts? Would you like to design the perfect technical basis for the construction of the world’s most exclusive yachts at one of the best luxury yacht builders? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
The Draftsman will take care of the complete technical design of the yacht construction, including includes the hull construction, outfitting and all other exterior constructions. This position is based in the North Brabant area. Specific duties in this role include:
- Make the technical drawings intended for the yacht construction and work preparation on the basis of the design plan.
- Ensuring clear and well thought-out working drawings are sent to Production for increased efficiency.
- Depending on your experience, you will start with 2D designs in AutoCAD and then undergo an extensive internal training program, through which you can become a 3D draftsman.
- Working on the complete technical design (rather than one part of the yacht) and remaining involved in the realization during the entire process, from drawing up to the transfer to the crew.
We are looking for an ambitious Draftsman with a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, supplemented with 3 years of relevant work experience or a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in Shipbuilding, supplemented with 5 years of relevant work experience. The ideal candidate must be analytical, communicative, eager to learn and happy to supplement his or her broad technical knowledge with specialist know-how about yacht building. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience with structural design in shipbuilding.
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
You will work for one of the world’s top luxury yacht builders!
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance without any kilometer restriction.
- Pension scheme.
- Collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Fitness plan with a 50% discount or free company swimming.
- Active staff association with pleasant outings, drinks and festivities.
Are you the Draftsman that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mattanja at +31 6 22 80 24 21.