Draftsman/ CAD Engineer
Are you ready to join an exciting journey with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth? Your adventure starts here.
In this role as a Draftsman / CAD Engineer, you will be responsible for creating detailed drawings in Solid Edge (3D) or a similar CAD program. Your role will include translating design concepts into production-ready drawings, focusing on component standardization, revision policies, and attention to detail. Familiarity with the products or the markets our client serves is a plus.
- Independently create production-ready drawings using Solid Edge or similar CAD software.
- Ensure the translation between design concepts and manufacturability in a machine factory.
- Focus on component standardization and adherence to revision policies.
- Collaborate on designing solutions for various international projects, each with its unique requirements.
- A completed technical MBO or HBO education.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position within the mechanical engineering sector.
- Proficiency in CAD software (particularly Solid Edge), but experience with similar tools is valuable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with Ridder IQ is a plus.
Our client is a leading supplier in the maritime industry.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Standard 25 vacation days and 13 Additional (ADV) days for full-time employment.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development within a growing and dynamic organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek email@example.com. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.