Draftsman (offshore projects)
Are you a Drawing Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and you’re an expert user of AutoCAD? Then you should read further!
In this position you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to installation activities during the preparation and execution phase of the offshore projects. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing drawings such as deck layout drawings, concept design drawings, vessel approaches, rigging set using AutoCAD (2D & 3D).
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines.
- Solving all kind of technical problems appears on the job.
- Discussing technical solutions.
- Reporting your progress and discussing ideas.
For this position we are looking for young and dynamic Drawing Engineers willing to specialize within offshore projects. We also expect the following:
- Intermediate or bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Having at least 2 years of experience as draftsman.
- Having experience in the shipbuilding, offshore or steel outfitting.
- Being able to work with AutoCAD + 3D software is required.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Netherlands.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Draftsman that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1189 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.