Are you a CAD/ Inventor experienced Mechanical Engineer and you fit right in the offshore industry? Would you like to work for a leading company in the maritime? If so, you just found your next career step!
The new Draftsman will be performing detailed 2D/3D design drawings and sketches for complex equipment, such as heavy machinery, cranes, lifting / handling equipment and offshore structures. The position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Preparing 2D/3D fabrication drawings and detailed design packages of marine dynamic structures.
- Constantly reflect on existing equipment, structures and installations (improving, manufacturability, etc).
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines and work closely with production department.
- Update regularly your progress and actively improving department’s results.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with at least 2/3 years of relevant experience in the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Secondary education level MBO or HBO/BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Very good experience with design software: AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Dutch languages.
- Only candidates with an EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Joost Wenteler +316 – 2957 8908
Are you the Draftsman (Offshore) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 6 – 2957 8908 (WhatsApp). Your information will be treated confidentially.