Draftsman / Tekenaar (Interior)
For you: You will work in an innovative and informal department, focusing on the design of luxury yachts interiors. For us: We are looking for an experienced Draftsman / Tekenaar with a creative mind-set, responsible for generating drawings for production.
As a Draftsman / Tekenaar you will be part of the Interior Engineering department, which is responsible for the interior equipment level of the yacht. What will be your focus?
- Preparing (detailed) sketches for the interior of yachts, based on the general plan and technical information.
- You will be making proposals for technical problems and questions.
- You will be drawing the panels, developing components for interior equipment and create a classification of technical areas.
- Plan and monitor the provision of materials for the interior of yachts.
For this job, we are looking for design engineers / interior draftsman with experience in the shipbuilding or yacht building industries. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a vocational degree in interior design with a few years of experience.
- Having a good knowledge of Autocad, MS Office and experience with 2D and 3D computer programs.
- Being flexible and able to make independent decisions.
- Having a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build luxurious aluminium and steel yachts and they are a market leader. The company has around 400 employees and they present a great working environment.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience and the company offers you the opportunity to broaden your world, working with the latest technology and techniques.
Laura Popescu +31 88 – 62 62 804