Are you a motivated Draftsman who has several years of experience in the shipbuilding world? If so, this can be your next career opportunity!
As a Draftsman you are responsible for performing all common drawing work for newbuild and renovation projects (2D and 3D). This position is based in the Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Solving and executing arithmetic (construction) issues.
- Making weight calculations.
- Maintaining contacts with various suppliers and class agencies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager with a Bachelor’s (BSc), either HBO or MBO in shipbuilding. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience or strong affinity with shipbuilding (fishing).
- Experience with CAD programs (Microstation, AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- Arithmetic experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, but flexible work attitude.
- A good command of both English and Dutch (oral and written).
You will work for a high-growth maritime supplier with a flat organizational structure and a focus on innovation.
- Long-term position in a small informal company with a flat organizational structure and a focus on innovation and growth.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Draftsman that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost at +31 6 29 57 89 08.