Drawing Engineer (offshore projects)
Are you an expert in 2D and 3D modelling using AutoCAD or Inventor? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in the offshore industry? If so, we would like to get in touch with you
In this position you will assist the project teams with design works during the preparation and execution phase of the offshore projects. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing drawings such as deck layout drawings, rigging arrangements, concept design drawings, vessel approaches, rigging set using AutoCAD (2D & 3D) or Inventor.
- Performing sea fastening design in cooperation with project engineers.
- Support detailed engineering and fabrication drafting.
- Solving all kind of technical problems appears on the job.
- Discussing technical solutions, participating in R&D and engineering brainstorms.
- Reporting the progress and discussing ideas.
- Intermediate or bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in technical design, preferably in offshore installation works.
- Being able to work with AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Inventor or Navisworks.
- Having excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Drawing Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.