Electical Engineer System Integrator
Do you have experience in the design of electrical systems for shipbuilding and major conversions? Are you able to work with AutoCAD, SEE Electrical or Eplan P8? Would you like to work for a leading Dutch company in the marine & offshore industry? Check this role and contact U-People for all details!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will design electrical systems for offshore vessels and for the offshore / mining industry always cooperating with your team members and reporting to your Design Leader. This position is located in Southern part of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing electrical designs according to the requirements of classification societies, regulations and IEC standards.
- Assessment of design drawings of customers (P&ID D&ID etc.) regarding to interfacing and power supplies.
- Assessment of all systems or equipment purchased by the client regarding to Interfacing and power supplies.
- Design of installations by of setting up functional specifications, making material specifications.
- Setting up technical designs using Eplan.
- Setting up I/O lists.
- Converting cable schemes to cable number lists.
- Define cable types, conductor cross-section and number of conductors.
We are looking for electrical engineers (BSc working/ thinking level) with at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you have wide knowledge of ships systems
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore, Oil/Gas and Defence industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Defence industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you one of the Electrical Engineers that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail email@example.com.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.