- For you: a challenging Electrical Engineering role within an innovative maritime company.
- For us: a motivated engineer who wants to work on the engineering of new offshore equipment.
As Electrical Engineer, you will develop engineering packages for distribution/control cabinets and other electrical installations, such as cable block and connections that will be part of cranes, winches and other offshore equipment installed on offshore vessels. You will work within an experienced team of engineers and report directly to the Lead Engineer.
Specific duties in this role:
- Performing basic design according to technical specifications and regulations.
- Reviewing basic and detailed engineering and discussing it with the Lead Engineer.
- Giving technical support to the production department.
We are looking for an Electrical / Hardware Engineer who has experience in the design of distribution / control cabinets and has experience in the shipbuilding, maritime or heavy industry. Additionally, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Having a BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Having experience producing engineering drawings for machine building.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Being familiar with software such as E-Plan and AutoCAD.
- Being able to work with automated systems.
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherland but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world.
This is a long-term job located in the area of Rotterdam. The company offers training and the necessary tools so that you can develop and acquire the necessary set of skills for the role.