Electrical Engineer LV Switchgear
Do you have experience in the design LV Switchgear for shipbuilding and major conversions? Are you able to work with Eplan P8? Would you like to work for a leading and financial stable Dutch company with an excellent reputation? If so, apply for this position!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will design LV Switchgear for offshore vessels (newbuilding and conversions) always cooperating with your colleagues and Design Leader. This position is located in Southern part of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Making designs according to requirements of classification societies, regulations and IEC standards, in particular IEC61439.
- Performing of short-circuit calculations and selectivity.
- Selecting switchboard materials and the ability to interpret material specifications.
- Independently design electrical drawings related to generator panels, synchronization panels, starter panels and outgoing groups of panels.
- Knowledge of load sharing systems.
- Setting up the electrical drawings with Eplan P8.
- Assessment of design drawings of customers (P&ID D&ID etc.) related to interfacing and power supplies.
- Assessment of all systems or equipment purchased by the customer related to interfacing and power supplies.
- Converting cable schemes to cable number lists.
- Define cable type, conductor cross-section and number of conductors.
We are looking for electrical engineers (Secondary level, BSc or Msc) with at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine & Offshore industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Defence industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- -Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you the Electrical Engineers LV Switchgear that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail email@example.com.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.