Electrical Engineer (Offshore Equipment)
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with projects for the offshore equipment (pipelay) and winches for the maritime industry? If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we have the perfect role within an innovative maritime company! Join us!
As Electrical Engineer, you will develop engineering packages for distribution/control cabinets and other electrical installations (cable block and connections that will be part of cranes, winches) and other offshore equipment installed on offshore vessels.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing basic design according to technical specifications and regulations.
- Developing the engineering planning, following all classification rules and customer requirements.
- Reviewing basic and detailed engineering and discussing it with the Lead Engineer.
- Responsible for general arrangement plans and different calculations.
- Giving technical support to the production department.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who has experience in the design of distribution / control cabinets and has at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the maritime or heavy industry. Moreover, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Having a BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Having experience in producing engineering drawings for machine building.
- Being familiar with software such as E-Plan and AutoCAD.
- Being able to work with automated systems.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken (able to communicate in Dutch is a plus).
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide. They are a reliable supplier because of their extensive experience in the innovation technology world.
This is a long-term job located in the area of Rotterdam. The company offers training and the necessary tools so that you can develop and acquire the necessary set of skills for the role. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience. Contact me for more details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 06 29578908 (WhatsApp) or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.