Electrical Systems Engineer
System integration and
automation on board luxury super yachts, navy vessels and submarines. Sounds
good to you? Are you ready for the challenge? Don’t miss this opportunity: we
are looking for you!
- Responsible for the design and electrical integration of all systems on board;
- You carry out the detail design, or you supervise others doing so;
- You define the technical specifications for systems, and you select components and materials;
- You analyze complex situations in order to come up with new system solutions; you edit and judge technical data;
- You liaise with clients and classification authorities, and ensure that systems and installations meet all requirements;
- You attend Factory, Harbor and Sea Accepting tests (FAT, HAT en SAT);
- You report to the Project Manager Engineering.
- A completed BSc Electrical Engineering education;
- A wide experience with the engineering of electrical installations, preferably in the maritime industry;
- Wide and relevant knowledge of materials;
- Knowledge of, and experience with Eplan is an asset;
- Capable of managing a team of Electrical Engineers;
- Knowledge of the requirements of classification authorities;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
customer has been a well-known player in the system integration in the maritime
industry for 150 years. The Engineering Team consists of various technical
specialists ranging from young engineers to senior Technical Coordinators. You
will work on exciting projects in the navy, submarine and super yacht sectors
- An inspiring working environment, and the possibility to work on exciting projects;
- A good salary based on relevant working experience;
- Good package of additional benefits: laptop & smartphone, flexible working times, 13 additional “ADV” days; a fixed bonus and a result-based profit share program, pension-scheme, fit-activities, etc.
the Electrical Systems Engineer we are looking for? Apply directly for
this position by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any
questions before your application please contact Gerard Fuchs at +31 (0)6 22357275
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please note this position
is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit; Applications from other
nationalities will not be considered.
+31 (0)6 2235 7275