Engineer Customized Outfitting (Superyachts)
As an Engineer Customized Outfitting you coordinate the elaboration of a final design and you guide a team that takes care of Detailed engineering, 3D drawings and various datasheets. Together with your Engineers you design solutions for special doors, hatches, railings, sun blinds, etc. You also think about the use of materials, production techniques, costs, manufacturability and much more before the solution can be taken into production. You make a technical assessment regarding the manufacturability and feasibility of the yacht to be built in consultation with other disciplines
- BSc level of education;
- Several years of experience with different parts of the construction process in ship/yacht building;
- Excellent user of high-end 3D design software.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with relocation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email email@example.com. If you are an non EU citizen, your application will be considered only if you have 10 years of experience as an Engineer in a Superyacht Industry. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.