As an Engineer Shipbuilding you are responsible for the entire engineering process for the hull and outfitting.
- Gathering the flow of information related to hull and outfitting;
- Analyzing and checking drawings for various links in the process from engineering to production and delivery;
- Setting up general arrangements using a CAD application;
- Being first point of contact related to Naval Architecture;
- Integrating and specifying all kind of constructions on the yacht;
- Support in solving problems during the production phase;
- Checking outsourced engineering related to construction;
- Cooperating with other departments.
- BSc or MSc level of education in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering ;
- Several years of relevant work experience within the construction discipline;
- Experience in the ship, yacht or cruise industries is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with relocation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.