Do you have experience with implementing and validating solution to ergonomics requirements? Are you looking for a collaboration in the Netherlands and do you have a strong affinity with the maritime sector? We might be looking for you!
As Ergonomics Specialist, you will be responsible to ensure proper implementation of regulations related to ergonomics and safety design of systems, components and arrangements.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Lead ergonomics program, integrate ergonomics with existing engineering and safety function.
- Asses and allocate applicable HSE requirements for systems and components.
- Define applicable supplier requirements.
- Offer support for technical specification preparation by checking the compliance of supplier technical data.
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree in a technical study along with relevant certifications.
- Familiar with spaces, systems and components on the vessel.
- Experience with and understanding of German AUE regulations, hazard assessment and environmental impact analysis.
- Good command of the German & English language.
- Experience with reading and writing technical specifications.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 2 years. The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Ergonomics Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222. Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.