Extended Reality Software Engineer (Project-Based)
Do you have experience with Virtual Reality applications? Would you like to be involved in challenging maritime projects along with subject matter experts, game designers and game artists? If so, check out the details below:
In this position you will work with the xR team which utilises modern technology like serious gaming, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality to help operate naval vessels.
- You will pay attention to the inhouse productivity tools (Python and Blender).
- For security reasons you are expected to spend most of the working time in our office.
- You will help the scrum team building the virtual . ships in UnityC#
The following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Bachelor degree in the field of software development and preferably game development.
- Working experience as a developer in the Unity3D game engine.
- Understanding of the C# language and software development (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and design patterns).
- Having experience with the development of Virtual Reality applications, Python, the Blender API, and relational databases are considered a plus.
Our client is one of the biggest international shipbuilding companies with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide. They have a leading position in the shipbuilding and shiprepair market in the Netherlands.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 8395 7663or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.