Exterior Design Engineer (Yacht Building)
Are you a Design Engineer with experience in Outfitting & Hull and Exterior design, familiar with all these disciplines in the yacht building sector? We have an all-round position for you! Keep on reading and contact me in case you have any questions!
In this position you will be responsible for 3D modelling of all kinds of equipment and structures related to hull, outfitting and exterior for luxurious yachts. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D line drawings for the hull and outfitting for yachts, according to design documentation.
- Developing 3D models for new designs and preparing it for 3D prints and renderings.
- Designing and integrating exterior details (outdoor furniture, stairs, sliding doors).
- Finding best solutions and supporting the Project Engineer, Designer or Naval Architect.
For this position we are looking for a Designer with at least 4 years of similar experience in shipbuilding / yacht building and experience for Outfitting& Hull and Exterior structures. We also expect the following:
- HBO or a technical degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Shipbuilding or similar.
- Experience with surface modelling in 3D software (NX is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well.
- Interest for a long-term career in luxury yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world.
We offer a long-term position at a leading company in the Yachting industry.
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme.
If you are the Exterior Design Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +40 21 555 1190 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are already sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter. Your details will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190