Are you an experienced FEM Specialist? Would you like to design, develop and analyze engineering solutions for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? Keep on reading!
As a FEM Specialist you analyze where the constructions can be optimized. On a daily basis you perform and plan the FEM activities per project. You closely work together with the Project Engineers, Project Managers Design and the Principal Engineer Computational Methods.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Modelling, calculating, adjusting naval constructions.
- Executing and supervising daily activities on a project basis.
- Assisting in the development and testing tools and methodologies.
- Guiding and coaching colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced FEM Specialist who can empathize with the wishes of the owners, striving for best solutions. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc/MSc degree (e.g. Structural Engineering / Naval Architecture)
- At least 4 years of experience within shipbuilding industry (mandatory).
- Excellent knowledge of FEM calculations and software like Ansys, NX-NASTRAN, Femap, Solidworks, NX.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a world leader in the Yacht building industry specialized in Engineering custom superyachts.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 38 days off per year;
- Travel allowance;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Are you a FEM Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly via the application button below or by email email@example.com If you have any questions you can contact Victoria Piek by phone or Whatsapp +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.