Geotechnical Engineer (offshore renewables)
Are you a Geotechnical Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Would you like to be part of a company always pushing the limits of technology? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As Geotechnical Engineer, you will assist the operations in tender and execution phase of complex offshore projects. This position is based in Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports for tenders and projects.
- Provide geotechnical advice and support to proposal and project teams;
- Acquire and develop a solid knowledge of geotechnical design related to offshore installation.
- Support and actively participate in continuous improvement of procedures and equipment.
For this position we are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a strong analytical skills and creativity. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil, Mining, Geo-engineering or similar).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the offshore/marine industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
This is a long-term position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to Belgium and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience.
Are you the Geotechnical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.