HVAC Engineer (Maritime)
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer and you would like to work for a world leading company in the Yacht building industry? If so, you just found your new career challenge!
As HVAC Engineer you will be responsible for the Engineering activities related to HVAC systems, handling the entire engineering process from basic to detailed design. You will work in a team of engineers and coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors. This position is based in Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications for equipment and systems.
- Performing basic and detail engineering packages, performing calculations and checking diagrams.
- Supporting and giving technical advice for potential issues/ gaps related to production.
- Checking bottlenecks in processes, installations& equipment.
We are looking for an Engineer with extensive knowledge of the HVAC systems with at least 2 years+ of relevant experience within the shipbuilding industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering/ technical area or similar.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Only EU candidates, ready to relocate to the Netherlands for the long term will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a global leader in their field and experts in yacht building industry. Our client offers a great international working environment with skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
This is a challenging full-time job within a great team. The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic, continuously growing company in the Yacht building industry. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the HVAC Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+40 21 555 1190