HVAC / Piping Engineer (Cadmatic / Siemens NX)
Do you have experience with Cadmatic and/or Siemens NX and the design of Piping or HVAC systems for ships or yachts? Would you like to work for the most luxurious new-building yacht projects? We are looking for HVAC Engineers for a leading company in the area of Amsterdam.
As an HVAC Engineer you will develop detailed engineering and 3D modelling of HVAC systems for mega yachts. According to P&IDs and the basic design that you will receive, you will develop detailed engineering packages. You will also rout pipes and coordinate these work with other engineering disciplines. This position is a long-term job, based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D modelling and detailed design packages of HVAC and piping systems.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Visiting the yachts on location during the installation phase
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and clients for technical issues.
We are looking for a mechanical design engineers who have a BSc degree and at least 2 years of experience using either NX or Cadmatic. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having experience in designing piping or HVAC systems.
- Having experience in the shipbuilding industry is a big plus.
- Being able to work with Cadmatic and / or Siemens NX is a must.
- Speaking English fluently.
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in HVAC systems and piping systems for vessels, yachts and buildings. The company is located in the area of Amsterdam and they count on an experienced and competent team of friendly engineers.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience, being up to 3.800€ gross per month. Moreover, you will have 37 holiday days and travel allowance.